The Institute of Social and Cultural Studies (ISCS) was founded in 2010 with a commitment to study the social and cultural issues at right context on the basis of their historical and geographical position thereby promoting social and national integration with an approach to International understanding.
Broadly the objectives of the Institute are:
- Promoting social and national integration through positive action for integration of all sections of people including the deprived sections.
- Preserving and arranging for documentation of heritage that devolves by right of inheritance both tangible and intangible irrespective of country or race.
- Preserving and developing geo cultural areas - The Himalayas, Far South, South-East Asia, Central Asia etc.
- Creating awareness on ecological balance.
- Extending help for preservation and restoration of art, literature, manuscript, heritage sites & popular public places.
International Conference on
"India and the Indian Ocean - Renewing the Trade and Civilizational
on 20-22 March, 2015 at Bhubaneswar, India
Institute of Social and Cultural Studies (ISCS)
Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS)